SWOT Analysis of Corporate Air with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Best Way From Here To There Is Corporate Air
Regional experience as a feeder
Serving nine states in midwestern and northeastern US
Quality regional feeder airline
1. Provides feeder service on behalf of FedEx Express, as well as the United States Postal Service 2. Company had won philanthropy and diamond awards 3. More than a few decades of experience and is a known brand name
4. Regionally a prominent B2B service provider in the USA
1. Accidents happening in the recent past have affected brand image 2. Tarnished image due to FAA fines & limited geographic reach
1. Most of the business from repeat customers (Strong word of mouth) 2.Growth opportunities in personalized private charters 3. Engage in philanthropic activities to improve brand image
1. Airline industry had struggled financially 2. Rising fuel costs can affect business oeprations
3. Increasing competitor activity can reduce market share
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Corporate Air. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.