SWOT Analysis of Valuair with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Jetstar Asia Airways
Low cost carrier while retaining the benefits of frills
Low cost airlines
Travelers wanting a low cost fare but unwilling to give up on extra amenities
Airline with extra frills without compromising on low cost tickets.
1. Able to provide better service than competing low cost carriers while still retaining sizeable profit margins 2. Boom in SEA tourism industry leading to high capacity utilization across its routes 3. Extensive domestic and regional presence as it is one of the top three service providers
4. Strong route network serving both domestic and international routes
5. Value for money for the people travelling in the South East Asian region
1. Employees strike’s always a concern due to strong unions and low wages 2. High maintenance overhead due to aging aircrafts and limited brand visibilty
1. Route expansion in SEA with increase in demand due to tourism 2. Increase in share of business travelers who like frills 3. Introduction of new ticket tiers can attract customers who like to customize the service and frills they are buying
1. High fuel costs diminishing margin per ticket 2. Intense competition from other low cost carriers 3. 80% of costs are fixed which can impact profit if flights don’t run on high capacity
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Valuair. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.