SWOT Analysis of Delta Airlines with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Delta Airlines Inc.
Keep Climbing; Change is:Delta; One Great Airline; Good Goes around; We Love to Fly and it Shows; Delta gets you there;
World's Largest and America's oldest operating Airline
Passengers preferring reliability, safety and comfort
Frequent Business travelers, Middle class/Upper middle class
' Passenger's Airline '
1. Strategic merger of Northwest Airlines 2. Strong Brand Equity and brand presence 3. Strong hub in Atlanta
4. It has near about 5000 flights every day
5. Has a strong employee force of over 75,000 people
6. A fleetsize of over 700 caters to 250+ destinations
1. Overdependence on the North American market 2. High debt obligations causing financial issues
1. Leverage on SkyMiles, Delta is the only airlines to have no expiration date of the extra miles offered 2. Capitalize on growing market for aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) 3. Delta is well positioned to capitalize on growing US regional airline industry
1. Intense Competition 2. Reputation damage as Delta was rated worst airline by USNews.com 2010 3. Hike in fuel prices
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Delta Airlines. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.