SWOT Analysis of Republic Airways with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Republic Airways Holdings, Inc
Regional Jets in North America
A whole different animal (Frontier Airline)
Efficient service provider
Airlines looking for hiring routes / Cost conscious customers
Major Airlines / middle class people
Value for money
1. A very strong brand name in the regional jets domain 2. Acquisition of Frontier and Midwest Airlines makes Republic Airways a competitor in main airline business
3. Large revenues generated by renting its routes to major players 4. Strong presence in the region of operations
1. Does not function as a full time carrier 2. Very less code share agreements and hence lesser reach outside America
1. Establish itself as a low cost carrier in order to get foothold in the industry 2. Leverage acquisition o Frontier and Midwest Airlines to increase frequency of flights and cover more destinations 3. Become a member of any airline alliance to expand reach outside America
1. Major players like Southwest, United will make it hard to establish itself as an important carrier 2. Rising fuel cost 3. Rising labor cost
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Republic Airways. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.