SWOT Analysis of ExpressJet with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Largest regional airline in the world with more than 400 aircraft
Price sensitive travelers looking for descent service
Middle class/ upper middle class
An airline people can count on
1. Strong dominance in the regional market 2. A very well established brand with a high top-of-the mind brand recall 3. Serves over 150+ destinations effectively operating via Delta Connection and United Express
4. Good brand reputation among the customers it operates
1. Inspite of good customer reviews there is no official ranking awarded to ExpressJet by Skytrax 2. Losing out on business in Asian market
1. Leverage association with 2 major airline alliances, SkyTeam and Star Alliance 2. Start international flights on a regular basis by making efficient use of the 400+ aircrafts in the fleet
1. Saturation in the American market and hence less scope of growth 2. Cut-throat competition making it difficult to offer quality service at affordable prices 3. Increasing fuel and labor cost
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to ExpressJet. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.