SWOT Analysis of Kenya Airways with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Kenya Airways Ltd
The Pride of Africa
Investment of KLM, a strong global player in the aviation industry
Businessmen, Traders, individuals seeking air travel
Middle class / upper middle class
Customer Satisfaction guaranteed
1. KLM which owns part of KQ brings in key management experience which is necessary to steer a company in the tough Airline Industry 2. Head office is strategically placed in Nairobi; a hub which allows easy connection to Central, West, and Southern Africa. 3. Serves the highest number of destinations within Africa. It flies to 46 African cities. 4. Good presence in the region it operates
1. Frequent labour disputes is a concern
2. Government influence due to significant shareholding 3. Unstable financial position of the company causes an issue
1. Increase in trade within the African continent necessitating more air travel 2. Increasing disposable income of the people of Africa 3. Increasing fleet size(current 38) and starting new routes
1. Improvement in road and railway infrastructure could lead to a reduction in demand for air transport 2. Increasing cost of aviation fuel 3. The lucrative African aviation market is attracting strong global players thus challenging its strong position in the domestic market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kenya Airways. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.