SWOT Analysis of Ethiopian Airlines with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The New Spirit of Africa
Safety and Credibility
Middle class/ Upper middle class
Value for money
1. Significantly increased the number of air travelers carried, and tripled the carried cargo with increased traffic to Europe, North America and Asia
2. Its main hub Addis Ababa is very well located for the traffic between Intra Africa-India/South Asia and Latin America-India/South Asia 3. Operates the Youngest Fleet in Africa with an average age of 9.5 4. Association with Star Alliance helps to strengthen position in the domestic and international market
1. Low revenue from home market 2. Lack of financial support from Government
1. Expanding reach to Latin America, Asia 2. Additional Revenue opportunities from Training and MRO Facilities 3. Leverage mentorship of Lufthansa
1. Increasing Aviation fuel cost 2. The lucrative African aviation market is attracting strong global players thus challenging its strong position in the domestic market 3. Improvement in road and railway infrastructure could lead to a reduction in demand for air transport
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ethiopian Airlines. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.