SWOT Analysis of Royal Air Maroc with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Royal Air Maroc
The wings of Morocco
Punctuality and customer service
Frequent Fliers with airlines
Upper middle class individuals
Value for money
1.Strong dominance in the domestic market
2. Government intervention restricts entry of foreign players 3. Royal Air Maroc has the largest fleet of 737s in Africa and is expected to be the first airline in Africa to operate the Boeing 787. 4. Good reputation in the aviation industry
1. Intervention of government and hence restriction to expansion
2. No membership of any of the Airline Alliances
1. Expand reach by becoming a member of any of the Airline alliances and thus increasing the code share agreements
2. Leverage investments of Air France and International Airlines Group 3. Better customer service by improving experience
1. A 2 star rating from Skytrax which affects customers' perception 2. Increasing fuel cost 3. Increasing competition from European LCCs
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Royal Air Maroc. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.