SWOT Analysis of US Airways with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
US Airways Group
Fly With Us
Punctuality and high quality service
Cost conscious customers
Middle class / frequent fliers
Value for money
1. Highly satisfied customer base and hence high brand loyalty
2. Strong dominance in the east cost of America 3. Wide reach with a fleet of 330+ mainline jet aircraft and 280+ regional jet and turbo-prop aircraft connecting over 200 destinations in North America, South America, Europe and the Middle East.
4. Ranked as a top in On-Time performance among major North American airlines. 5. Good presence and operations pan USA
1. Hubs are smaller than other airline hubs, which creates a bottleneck for the transfer of passengers 2. High maintenance cost because of the large fleet size
1. Establish a point-to-point service instead of the hub system thus reducing waiting time of the customers 2. Tie-up with financially stable companies like FedEx in order to improve financial position of the company 3. Global tie-ups can be a potential opportunity
1. Fluctuations in economy causing decline in air travel demand 2. Increasing Oil prices and labor cost 3. Its increasingly difficult to differentiate among its competitors as there are many regional and foreign players in American airline industry
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to US Airways. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.