SWOT Analysis of Air Mauritius with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Air Mauritius Holdings Ltd
Mauritius – It’s a pleasure
Customers looking for safety/punctuality
Middle class/ Upper middle class/ Business men
Safety and Security at affordable prices
1. Recipient of Indian Ocean Leading Airline Prize seven years in a row 2. Very young fleet with an average age of 9.4 years 3. An important and strong presence in the European, African, and Indian Ocean region markets
4. According to Aviation Safety Network, the airline has not suffered any accident or incident that led to fatalities thus a strong image for safety
5. Strong support from the govt
1. Strong competition means limited market share
3. Limited destinations and hence not utilizing the potential of Airline business
1. Expanding reach by increasing number of destinations and fleet size 2. Leverage on safety to attract high end travelers 3. Utilize strong association with Air bus to increase fleet size
1. Unstable European economy 2. Increasing cost of fuel
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Air Mauritius. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.