SWOT Analysis of EasyJet with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Come on, let's fly!
One of the largest low-cost carrier in Europe
Economy travelers mainly in Europe
Middle class / upper middle class
Low cost carrier with no frills
1. The brand name easyJet is very easy to remember and hence brand recall is higher 2. It flies to main destinations throughout Europe making it a very attractive choice for flying 3.Single model of aircraft reducing training, maintenance and supervisory costs
4. First among the LCCs to introduce e-tailing, thus eliminating intermediaries and distribution costs
5. EasyJet academy ensures a steady supply of pilots and cabin crew
1. Missing out on the advantage of having a frequent flier program
2. Highly sensitive to any additional taxes or charges imposed by government due to its lower operating margins 3. Dependence on only two suppliers could be risky if the supplier faces any operational problems
1. EasyJet academy can be a source of ancillary income 2. Leverage on easyJet hotels and easyJet holidays to increase brand awareness and attract customers 3. New fleet can be leased out during travel recession seasons
1. Govt policies and strict aviation regulations
2. High bargaining power of customers in the LCC segment 3. Major players entering the LCC segment
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.