1. Strong in-house technical expertise and innovation 2. Contracts with Australian Custom Services for surveillance 3. Tie-up with Qantas and corporates such as Santos, Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton, Chevron and Minara Resources
4. Jets for unsealed runways
1. No scheduled flights except Qantaslink operations 2. Revenues depend on tourists corporates, and hence subject to uncertainty
1. Expansion of scheduled flights 2. Use of freight and charter services for Asia-Pacific region
1. Rising fuel costs and labour costs 2. Breakup of Qantaslink – contract with Qantas due to government regulations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to National Jet Systems. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.