SWOT Analysis of Scenic Airlines with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Grand Canyon Airlines
Aerial Tour Operator
Gateway to the National Parks and beyond!
Largest and most experienced aerial tour operator in the world
Tourists visiting the Grand Canyon
High income individuals, families going on vacations
Unmatched sightseeing of the Grand Canyon
1. Great customer loyalty shows good customer service 2. Received “TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence” for great customer service 3. Niche market with low competition
4. Strong presence of parent brand Grand Canyon airlines
1. Tours originate from only a limited number of locations
2. The helicopter portion of the combination trip is anticlimactic and not worth the extra money. 3. The plane does not actually “fly over” the Grand Canyon; it is restricted air space and no company is allowed to do this. 4. Tours are run on a very tight schedule and those adding “extras” are often left with little time to sightsee at the Canyon itself.
1. Tie-ups possible with regular airlines to increase the number of originating locations 2. Packages combining options with increased flexibility can drive up the demand
1. Economic downturn poses a significant threat to reduction in tourism activities 2. Delay of flights due to few individuals can drive down customer satisfaction
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.