SWOT Analysis of Kenmore Air with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Kenmore Air Harbor Inc.
Flying the Pacific Northwest Since 1946
Rich history (since 1946) of flying seaplanes in the Pacific
Passengers seeking sense of freedom
Short distance travelers seeking low price tickets and time saving
Seaplane flights – providing the real experience of flying
1. Excellent hospitability (Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Winner). 2. Serves a niche market with few competitors 3. Personalized service 4. No issues as encountered in conventional air travel such as big airports, security check lines, waiting time, etc.
5. Offers charter land planes as well as sea planes
6. Has extensive operations in US and Canada
1. Low acceptance of seaplanes among the people 2. Not a well-known mode of travel for long distances 3. Weather capabilities are limited
1. Can provide access to regions with low connectivity 2. Tourist market can be attracted to visit inaccessible places 3. Golfing tourists and yacht owners a viable target segment
1. Competition with low cost carriers over medium to long distances 2. Wildlife protection and opposition to block landing sites
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.