Grand Canyon Airlines SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Airlines, Total Reads: 741
SWOT Analysis of Grand Canyon Airlines with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Grand Canyon Airlines
Grand Canyon Airlines
Aerial Tour Operator
With Grand Canyon Airlines, Your Memories are Cleared for Takeoff!
World's oldest, most experienced air tour company in continuous operation since 1927.
Tourists visiting the Grand Canyon
High income individuals, families going on vacations
Unmatched sightseeing of the Grand Canyon
1. Niche market with low competition 2. Great customer feedback 3. Collaborations with helicopter and bus service providers
4. Unique in offering tour packages for sight seeing around the Grand Canyon
1. Tours originate from only a limited number of locations
2. The helicopter portion of the combination trip is anticlimactic and not worth the extra money. 3. The plane does not actually “fly over” the Grand Canyon; it is restricted air space and no company is allowed to do this. 4. Tours are run on a very tight schedule and those adding “extras” are often left with little time to sightsee at the Canyon itself.
1. Tie-ups possible with regular airlines to increase the number of originating locations 2. Packages combining options with increased flexibility can drive up the demand
1. Economic downturn poses a significant threat to reduction in tourism activities 2. Delay of flights due to few individuals can drive down customer satisfaction
3. Online customer reviews drive demand of tourism packages in today’s world and need to be managed properly
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Grand Canyon Airlines. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.