SWOT Analysis of Airlink with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
SA Airlink Ltd.
Freedom of the African Sky
South Africa’s leading regional feeder airline
All-purpose local travelers
Business/leisure/casual local travelers
Cheap flights to smaller towns and cities in SA
1. Member of “Star Alliance” 2. Twenty-eight destinations in the SADC sub-region – offering more local destinations than any other airline. 3. Member of the South African Airways Frequent Flyer Programme "Voyager". 4. 3500 flights per months
5. Strong presence in the South African airline industry
1. The aircrafts are not spacious and fleet is comparatively smaller 2. Operational efficiency is low and incidents have also caused brand image damage 3. Weak profitability
1. Improving economic landscape of Africa 2. Growing need for air travel due to unrest on land areas 3. Growing income of population leading to increased demand of quality service
1. Entry of established players into Africa 2. Growing competition among regional players 3. Rising costs due to fuel price hikes
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Airlink. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.