SWOT Analysis of Flybe with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Rosedale (J.W.) Investments Limited
Your local airline.
Low-cost regional airline
Customers looking for cheap fares
Middle class/Low income groups
1. Cost advantage based out of UK
2. Extensive European network with highest customer base
3. Transparent pricing programs making loyal customers 4. Training academy for providing skilled workforce
5. It has over 180 routes and to over 65 European destinations
1. Passenger Load factor low compared to other airlines 2. Smaller average flight length than competitors leads to loss of customers
1. Since it follows regional model, it can expand its base of operations to European areas without facing intense competition 2. Acquisition of BA Connect has led to significant increase in regional routes
3. Tieups and more loyalty programs can boost image
1. Faces competition from railways and roadways because of regional model 2. Rising fuel prices and labour costs
3. Unfavorable aviation industry and economic fluctuations
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.