Aircruising Australia SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Airlines, Total Reads: 854
SWOT Analysis of Aircruising Australia with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Charter cruise Air
Cruises, Charter plan
Sightseeing, Charter plan
Hassle free aerial trip
Tourists, people who like to explore.
Personalized and luxurious tour trips
1. Quality experience, Luxurious, small batch size for proper service 2. Customized airplanes to cater different size of tourist batch 3. Opportunity to land at the heart of the city 4. No of Plane’s are modified and choose accordingly to the need
5. REgionally well known brand in Australia for sightseeing and charter flights
1. Does not operated directly, chartering is done 2.Seasonal affect and business profitability depends on seasons. 3. Cost involved in operating is high and maintenance is challenging
1. People are spending money in tourism 2.It can operate internationally to serve better service to the world 3.Government is easing the norms to promote tourism
1. Entry of the bigger player in the market 2. High fuel cost 3. High operating cost and administrative cost
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Aircruising Australia. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.