AmeriJet International SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Airlines, Total Reads: 731
SWOT Analysis of AmeriJet International with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
HIG Capital , David Bassett
Land, Sea, Air-We get it there
Multi-Modal transportation & logistics, World presence
Delivery of dangerous item, human remains, oversized freight
Big Shipper, Personal order
Multi-modal transportation & Logistics
1. Presence in all mode of Logistics 2. Bigger Airlines to meet the demand 3. Strong order book and clients 4. Diverse order, state of art facility in refrigeration & different type of storing facility
5. Over 50 destinations across america and Carribean
1. Long supply chain and difficult to manage 2.Bigger airplanes and maintenance is high 3.Delivery module is long & difficult to manage
1. Opportunity in Ecommerce business 2.Huge opportunity in Asia where its access is limited
1. New global player entry 2.Ramp up the supply chain in case of high demand 3.Rising fuel prices and Government regulation
1.Premier Logistics Inc. 2.Air transport Services Group Inc. 3.Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to AmeriJet International. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.