SWOT Analysis of Bering Air with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
American domestic passenger services, charter services,Air ambulance
Low dost carrier with variety of services
Service of charter, air ambulance, helicopter, cargo services in Alaska
Village people of Alaska, Kotzebue
Low cost carrier, services based on personal & business people
1. Serves 30+ cities in western Alaska, trip to Russia 2. Gold points program for people as a customer loyalty program 3. Communities service such as:- free delivery of pizza for remote location, recycle aluminum can 4. Wide range of aircraft (more than 25) to serve better.
5. CSR activities are also highlighted which adds to brand value
1. Mostly service in western Alaska no other route 2.Small carrying capacity, old aircraft hits the profit margin 3. Not connected to any major airport in USA.
1. It can expand its services in adventurous journey 2.It can tie up business with local business player in Alaska to improve their cargo services 3. It can expand its passenger services by connecting major cities
1. Growth in ecommerce business will force the other mode of transport operational. 2.Entrant of any big player which can operate in lower margin 3.Rising oil prices will severely affect their operations
1.Alaska Air group 2.Era Alaska 3.Lyndel Air cargo
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.