SWOT Analysis of Castle Aviation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Castle Aviation Inc.
Charter airline, cargo service
The best way to fly, Meeting the demand
Quick service and cost effective, Variant of services
Air charter, cargo service
Business flier, cargo service with aircraft maintenance services
Low cost charter service, convenient air transportation
1. It can prepare a charter just before one hour of call, efficient 2. Maximum use of flight service variety of services 3. Present Already into aircraft maintenance service. 4. Cost effective journey includes propeller aircraft etc.
5. Certified to operate in all weather, license to carry HAZMAT also.
6. Passenger airline grew alongwith freight.
1. Fleet of old aircrafts so maintenance is required. 2. Debt level is high. 3. Smaller fleet size of few aircraft charter. 4.Challenges of ramping up the service as per the strong demand
1. Growth in the passenger, cargo services as well as aircraft maintenance service. 2. Diversify in the area of operation in the form of variety of service plane 3. Direct link up with the business house will further ramp up the operations
1. Rising fuel prices 2. Small fleet size and not able to cater the service to passenger 3.Government regulation and ageing of aircraft
1.Air T Inc. 2.AirNet Systems, Inc. 3.Ameriflight LLC
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.