SWOT Analysis of Compass Airlines with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Trans states Holding
Commercial Airline business
The safe and consistent delivery of airline services that exceed our customers’ expectations, at a cost that will bring them back!
Quality service, luxury travel.
Small aircraft operator with serving better than big aircraft operator
People with comfort, class
1. Larger fleet size of aircraft currently fleet has 40+ aircrafts. 2. Operates daily 190 flights in around 50+ cities 3. Dual class configuration to serve better as per people requirement 4. Operate with less workforce and maximize profit by operations efficiency
5. Better online service to cater the customer better, separate market and customer service team.
1. Use only Embraer to serve the customer. 2. Labour relations issues which are yet to be fixed after take over by Trans air Holdings. 3. Dual class travel gets affected due to less travel load factor.
1. Operate with different aircraft to cater larger mass 2.Retrofitted aircraft to serve cargo market 3.Development in ecommerce business and daily delivery of important item is a growing opportunity.
1. Rising oil prices 2.Regulation imposed by government to operate with efficient and low emission standards 3.Big player who have larger carrying capacity and can affect the business.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Compass Airlines. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.