SWOT Analysis of CSA Air with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Air T Inc.
Express cargo service
Excellence in air services
Cost effective and frequent service provider operates 52 scheduled flight daily
Major courier services and express service for business house
Cost effective & frequent flier cargo operator
1. Have 30 aircrafts which operates 50+ scheduled trips daily 2. Express cargo service, on time delivery 3. Operates only with Cessna which further lower the maintenance cost. 4. Strong alliance with courier players like FedEx, DHL
5. Locally recognised as a prominent brand
1. Ageing aircraft Cessna 208 which further increase maintenance cost. 2. Cargo delivery is improved and technological advancement further to incur more cost 3.No diversity in the fleet , all the aircraft is cessna208 4.Operates in only restricted region of United states
1. Expand business in other part of USA 2.Upgradation of Aircraft to further lower down operating cost and improve efficiency 3.Special contract, offer for large customer to enter in long term contracts.
1. Courier company opening their own fleet for delivery 2.Price war in the current operation as more player coming in the market 3.Increasing oil prices, Government regulation
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to CSA Air. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.