SWOT Analysis of Jet2.com Limited with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Dart Group PLC
Friendly low fares & Arrive Happy
Low cost flights with incredible value
People in South Africa who want to fly by air
Middle class and upper middle class
1. Unlike other low-cost carriers, Jet2 tickets can be booked via travel agentsas well as over the internet and by telephone.
2.Has diversified services and offers package holidays which combine hotel accommodation and transfers with Jet2 flights
3. Jet2.com’s parent company, Dart Group PLC, has a prestigious legacy that stretches back more than 40 years, and hence enjoys high brand equity and experience in the aviation field
4. Awarded "Best Short Haul Airline" at the Globe Travel Award. Voted for by travel industry professionals
5. Over 3000 employees are a part of the airline
1. Extremely competitive market
2. Limited global operations compared to some leading global airlines
3.Cost structure due to increasing labour and maintenance costs
1. Growing aviation industry is an opportunity as more people are using airlines for travelling now 2. The company holds a United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority Type A Operating Licence to carry passengers, cargo and mail on aircraft with 20 or more seats and can expand into the cargo market
1. Negative publicity for the way it chooses to hide the final price of flights
2. Airline's website also forces UK customers abroad making return journeys to the UK to book in a foreign currency or face a penal exchange rate which can deter passengers from using the airlines
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Jet2.com Limited. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.