SWOT Analysis of Federal Air with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Federal Air PTY Ltd
Air shuttle, charter services throughout Africa
Exploring new horizons
Serving business and tourist class
Small route journey, shuttle service
Business class, tourist service
Low cost shuttle and charter serving whole Africa
1. Market leader in Air Shuttle service, daily flight to all games, reserves in the region 2. Fleet size of 15+ aircrafts, connecting major tourist places 3. Premier lounge service, on arrival support to customers 4. Customer service is given prime importance and customer are given many facilities to have a great experience in travel(e.g-meet & greet service, premier lounge, convenient travel, less time consuming)
5. Regionally a very strong brand in the region
1. Depends on season of the business for safari and tourist destination 2.Profit margin is less as it operates as a low cost carrier 3.Operates in very restricted region for tourist operation 4.Trip size is small due to which operational efficiency plays a vital role
1. Expand the fleet size to have diversified planes in sizes 2.Growth in the ecommerce business, can diversify in cargo business
1. Rising oil prices 2.Business is very season dependent and operational margin is less 3.Government regulation, unstable political scenario
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Federal Air. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.