SWOT Analysis of Frontier Airlines with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
A whole different Animal
Strong network and presence regionally in the US
Commercial Passenger Airline
People in USA,Jamaica, Mexico
Low cost carrier
1. Frequent flier program called EarlyReturns without other Airlines as partner 2. Fleet size of 50+ Aircraft connecting nearly 80 destinations 3. Operating brand of Indigo partners, LLC, code share agreement with Great lakes airlines. 4. Fleet only contains Airbus airlines which significantly reduce the maintenance and cost associated to it
5. Mergers and associations with other airlines has boosted image
1. Financial performance in past is not up to the mark and went through many merger and acquisition 2.Planning for rapid expansion but delay in plane delivery slow the execution 3.Operates with the plane which has higher passenger carrying capacity. Load factor becomes very important for profit margin.
1. Expanding in other part of the world 2.Serving the people in the remote area and connecting through code sharing agreement 3.Cargo Business and operate in air shuttle service.
1. Entry of a Big player in the market 2.Rising fuel and aircraft prices 3.Government regulation on emission cut and safety norms.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.