SWOT Analysis of Harris Air with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Harris Aircraft Services Inc.
Schedule, charter flight, maintenance of single, float equipped aircraft
We’ll take you there
Flight seeing, adventurous trip, connecting south Alaska community
Trips and tour, cargo
People of Alaska, sight seeing
Quality experience to the customer in journey
1. It offers runway to runway service, daily schedule flight to connecting regions. 2. Charter and cargo service in southeast Alaska 3. It offers maintenance service to single, float equipped aircraft. 4. Adventurous trip is very attractive and people enjoy natural beauty around. Fleet contains Cessna, De Havilland beaver, piper chieftain.
5. The company has a strong presence regionally
1. Business gets affected by weather condition and also has a small fleet size 2.Tour and sightseeing business is very seasonal 3.Operates only in rural southeast Alaska which further limits profit
1. Expanding the operations in other region 2.Increase the maintenance service for large aircraft 3.Tie up with the local community for increasing business
1. Rising oil prices and change in Government regulation 2.Big player coming in the market of operation 3.Ageing of the aircraft
1.Alaska Air Transit 2.Alaska Air Charter 3.Katmai Air Service
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Harris Air. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.