SWOT Analysis of Nantucket Airlines with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
We’re all about this island - Nantucket
Extraordinary service with a spirit and style of teamwork that celebrates its customers, its communities
People requiring airline travel from Natucket and Hyannis
Middle class and upper middle class
Best quality service for passengers between Natucket and Hyannis
1. Operating as the sister airline to Cape Air, Nantucket Airlines has long been the fast favorite among visitors and locals for fast, frequent, daily, year-round flights between Hyannis and Nantucket.
2. Cape Air has grown to be the largest independent regional airline in the United States and hence enjoys high brand equity
3. Has ticket and baggage agreements with most major airlines which means smooth connections and money-saving joint fares for passengers.
4. Establishd brand regionally with operations in the nearby locations
1. Extremely competitive market means limited market share
2. Concentration of services in few locations only
3.Dependence of passengers on other airlines for travel to farther locations and hence airlines is dependent on contract with major airlines
1.Increase usage of services within two locations offered
2.Increase number of flights and services offered to new locations
1. Volatility in crude oil costs 2. Rising Labour Costs 3.Entry of other airlines into same market
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.