SWOT Analysis of Skytraders with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Perspective Aviation Solutions
Provides tailored aviation solutions to meet the needs of its clients with faultless safety record
High wealth individuals, celebrities and organizations
1. Skytraders expertise is diverse, ranging from the provision of cold climate aviation services in Antarctica to the delivery of luxury charter operations to heads of state and Royalty travelling to the four corners of the earth.
2. Provides charter services outside of Antarctic summer season
3. Unique services offers a highly differentiating factor and enables to stand out from the competition .
4.Offers highest level of safety highest level of certification, worlds best practice engineering and advanced safety systems which increases brand equity and positions it as a very safe airlines
1.Low customer base for people flying to Antartica 2.Cost structure due to increasing labour and maintenance costs
3.High cost due to services offered to Antartica
1. More organizations and celebrities using charter flights for travelling.
2. Purhase more fleets and increase the charter services segment, even in the Antarctic Summer season
3. Expand globally and include more international locations
1. Volatility in crude oil costs 2.Increasing labour and maintenance costs
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.