Ultimate Air Shuttle SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Airlines, Total Reads: 745
SWOT Analysis of Ultimate Air Shuttle with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Ultimate Air Shuttle
Ultimate Jet Charters
VIP Travel for the cost of commercial
Provides a flight experience that is comparable to what discerning private charter clients expect – with the ease of purchasing an airline ticket.
People and organizations requiring plane travel in Cincinnati
Upper middle class and organizations requiring charter travel
High quality charter service for the price of normal flight
1. Provides unique service through public charter flights that operate on a published schedule and are sold to the general public according to regulations issued by the Department of Transportation. This makes it a differentiating factor from other competitors.
2. Provides for enhanced consumer protections not available from scheduled airline providers
3. Provides corporate shuttle services to Fortune 500 companies and hence enjoys high brand equity
4. Regionally a well renowned brand in the aviation industry
1. Main hub is Cincinnati , very less services offered outside this hub
2.Seasonality of business affects the profits and has less market share
1.Increase in range of services offered
2.Offer services to new geographies and increase brand equity
3.Create tie ups with business organizations and sports teams and promote charter flight services.
1.Volatile fuel costs
2.Increase in maintenance and operating costs
3.High turnover of pilots to airlines which offer higher pay
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.