King Island Airlines SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Airlines, Total Reads: 551
SWOT Analysis of King Island Airlines with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
King Island Airlines
Matakana Nominees Pty. Ltd
Regional Airline of Australia
Airline service in King Island
Airline services, Holidays planner
Vacations, King Island commuter
Service oriented focusing more on customer experiences
1. Attractive holiday Packages offered 2. Strong sales force for the offer and better service 3. Fleet contains a few airplanes and focuses only on King Island
4. Locally quite a popular and prominent brand in Australia
1. Restricted area of business operation means less revenues 2. Seasonality affects the business offering 3.Old aircrafts means lesser carrying capacity
1. Expansion of operation for more leisure travel 2.Can jump in cargo business which will improve business profitability 3.Can operate in association with large airline company to improve area of operation.
1. Restricted business model can get affected due to presence of new entrant. 2. Rising fuel prices and government regulations. 3. Operational efficiency of the new plane which is way higher than old aircraft.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to King Island Airlines. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.