Miami International Airlines SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Airlines, Total Reads: 447
SWOT Analysis of Miami International Airlines with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Miami International Airlines
TSI Holding Company
Five star services on the flight
Affluent class of society, Government official, Business trip
Top class service for air travel
1. Excellent service for customers 2. Government and business houses are a core customer-group along with sports teams and US military 3. Operating margin is high and premium service allow them to maximize profit 4. Very good branding and marketing strategy to lure customer
5. Its destinations include all continents except Antarctica
1. Serving only Affluent class mainly means limited operations 2. Geographic restrictions and limitations as compared to major airline brands
1. Operate in serving cargo services 2.Opportunity to tie up with big ecommerce and logistics company 3.Global penetration by tie-ups with global airline companies
1. Rising oil and fuel prices, Government regulations 2.Entry of the bigger aircrafts for which economy of scale is high 3.Current Economic slowdown which might affect business travel
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Miami International Airlines. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.