Northern Air Cargo SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Airlines, Total Reads: 555
SWOT Analysis of Northern Air Cargo with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Northern Air Cargo
Saltchuk Resources Inc.
Teamwork that delivers
Cargo services in Alaska and Canada
Business houses, premium delivery solutions
Efficient cargo company
1. Operate in the Alaska and Canada, and one of the first to introduce operations 2. Fleet contains a few aircrafts and connects nearly 20 destinations 3. Present from since 1956 shows its legacy and is one of the largest cargo airlines 4. Worked in the recycling campaign in Alaska, strong community image
5. Regionally a prominent brand name especially amongst the business and industrial sector
1. Fleet contains less number of aircrafts means less revenues 2. Area of operation is limited means geographical limitations 3.Operational efficiency is low and difficult to ramp up services
1. Rapid growth in ecommerce business 2.Expanding in other parts of America 3.Charter services to different industry business players
1. Entry of existing and strong players in the market 2.Rising fuel prices and government regulations 3.Backward integration in the industry can also cause issues
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.