SWOT Analysis of Shuttle America with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Republic Airways Holding
Low cost carrier
Low cost traveler
Super low cost Airline
1. Fleet size of many Aircrafts, transported 3000 passenger per day in past 2. Very creative Airplane décor, lounge facility with other Aircraft operator in association 3. Very good marketing scheme with frequent flier program e.g:-mileage Plus, Sky Milles. 4. Very low fare scheme to increase the load.
5. Strong brand of Republic airways Holding
1. Growing at very fast pace, not able to match up the growth. 2. Aircraft are old and carrying capacity is limited. 3. Code share agreement with Delta Airlines, united express restrict the profitability
1. Opportunity lies in the corporate customer servings 2.Long term contract with frequent traveler 3.Cargo services and growth in ecommerce business can be further exploited.
1. Loosing dynamics associated with code sharing agreement can affect business 2.Rising fuel and government regulations. 3.Entry of Big Aircraft operator can affect their operational profit
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Shuttle America. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.