SWOT Analysis of CemAir with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
CemAir (Pty) Ltd
International (Specialist aircraft leasing)
Maintaining first world standards in third world environments
Specialist aircraft leasing
Aircraft leasing in Africa and the Middle East
Offering premium aviation services in challenging operating environments
1. Implementation of international standards and best practices exceeding local Authority requirements 2. Focus on limited number of aircraft types 3. Full in-house spares support for the fleet 4. Popularity and market acceptance in South Africa
5. Financially a stable organization with reinvestments in operations
1. Accidents and other incidents have also caused brand image damage 2. Fleet is comparatively smaller means limited market share
1. Focus has now turned to the Regional Jet market following the acquisition of first CRJ 2.Can strengthen presence in FIFO humanitarian missions
3. Expand to newer geographies to increase reach and business
1.Growing competition among regional players 2.Rising costs due to fuel price hikes and operational costs 3.Entry of established players into Africa and growing competition
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to CemAir. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.