SWOT Analysis of Skoda Rapid with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Driven by Excellence
Premium build quality and handling
Mid-upper luxury sedan
Business executives in the higher income brackets
Stylish sedan for people wanting a premium brand.
1. Advanced features such as rear-parking sensors and cruise control. 2. Suspension best in class in handling poor road conditions. 3. Engine quite refined with good power and pickup. 4. Fresh eplacement for the aged
5. Good brand presence through commercials on TV, print and online media
1. Relatively poorer distribution network and hard-to-find, expensive spares. 2. Cannibalism from Volkswagen’s models, which are from the same parent company.
1. Fresh replacement for the aging, but highly successful Octavia. 2. Skoda ramping up its sales and distribution network.
3. Tie-ups with corporates and hospitality industry to boost sales of the brand
1. Competitors coming out with high-tech offerings, appealing to the target group. 2. Competitors with local plants undercutting on cost. 3. High price of fuel threatening fuel-guzzling luxury sedans.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Skoda Rapid. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.