SWOT Analysis of Honda Mobilio with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Stylish 7-Seater
Stylish and premium looking 7-seater MUV
Business executives with large families
Large families looking for a good mileage car
Sporty and stylish car for young working executives with children.
1. Best economy in the MUV segment with both petrol and diesel engine variants. 2. Excellent pickup, very convenient driving in traffic. 3. Gearbox has longer gear ratios, and therefore does not need much gear switching while driving. 4. Honda’s brand image associated with style and status.
5. Excellent safety features, at par with higher end sedans.
6. Honda’s strong after sales service
7. Good advertising and marketing through TVCs, print and online media
1. Absence of initially promised touchscreen and wooden finish due to certain faults not rectified in time for launch. 2. Intense competition means limited market share growth
1. Better features, better space and better looks can ensure Mobilio grabs the most market share. 2. Shifting trend away from SUVs and towards MUVs 3. Increasing number of families with larger disposable incomes.
1. Newly discovered MUV segment leading to lots of new offerings by competitors. 2. Can lose market share if a new MUV arrives with more refined features.
3. Increasing fuel costs and improvement in public transport system.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Honda Mobilio. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.