SWOT Analysis of Fiat Avventura with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mini SUV, Crossover
Boring is Dead
Contemporary, urban vehicle with the looks of an SUV
Young, adventurous urban youth.
Young working professionals who want an alternative to SUV on city roads.
Car that has the looks of a SUV but handling of a hatchback.
1. Competitively priced to take on its main competitors. 2. Extremely good warranty offered by Fiat that can be upgraded to an even longer duration for a small fee. 3. Trendy color choices reflect changing taste of consumers to maximize appeal. 4. Smooth ride quality, even on roads in bad shape
5. Good advertising and branding of the brand through TVCs, print media etc
1. Limited brand presence as compared to globally popular SUVs 3. 2 decade old FIRE engine in use rather than the new T-jet engine.
4. No 4x4 wheel drive like in regular SUVs.
1. Fastest growing segment with tremendous scope for user acquisition. 2. SUVs and Mini SUVs being seen as the next stylish vehicle to possess. 3. Increasing disposable income makes this segment the sweet spot, between the cheap vehicles and the expensive luxury vehicles.
1. High competition with similar offerings from other companies and very little distinguishing features. 2. Rising fuel costs for Mini SUVs, which consume slightly higher fuel
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.