SWOT Analysis of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
Maruti Udyog Limited MUL
Power packed with the effortless
Elegance and aesthetic appeal
People looking to buy a high utility sedan.
Urban mid to upper middle class who prefer style and utility.
Reliable, jack of all trades car.
1. Does almost everything right from power to space to fuel efficiency. 2. Strong advertising campaign, having roped in Ranveer Singh to represent the car. 3. High Maruti Suzuki brand visibility and customer connect. 4. Large network of stores, service centers and good parts availability ensures a hassle free experience.
5. Strong presence and distribution of parent brand
1. Highest price point among competitors may deter lots of customers. Intense competition means limited market share 2. Expensive for attracting new customers looking to buy their first car.
1. Target segment is fastest growing segment in an Indian context. 2. Maruti’s image of reliability and customer satisfaction can be leveraged on.
3. Exporting the car can also prove profitable for the brand
1. Public transportation quality picking up in big cities which contribute the most to car sales. 2. Highly competitive, saturated sedan market leads to diminishing market share. 3. Decline of large size sedans due to space crunch and rising fuel prices.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.