SWOT Analysis of Denso with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Auto & Truck Parts
Contributing to a better world by creating value together with a vision for the future.
Global customer satisfaction through quality services and products
Automobile components – both OEM and Aftermarket.
Automobile manufacturers and automobile enthusiast customers.
Company that can take care of almost every mechanical part inside a car.
1. Extensive customer base worldwide. 2. High quality and innovative products and services. 3. Strong online presence and high customer recall. 4. Strong supplier relationships with various local vendors in emerging markets.
5. Good sales for the past few years and consequently strong market position.
6. High focus on CSR activities leading to goodwill among customers.
7. The organization has over 130,000+ employees
8. It has over 180 subsidiaries and has a significant presence in motorsport
1. Limited business in its diversified non-automotive businesses 2. Weak foothold in emerging markets dominated by local players.
1. Emerging markets a huge untapped customer base. 2. New automobile segments offering scope for further innovation. 3. Demand for latest technologies by customers.
1. Local vendors in emerging markets. 2. High export volumes dependent on exchange rates. 3. Competitors coming out with innovative products.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.