SWOT Analysis of Chevrolet Sail with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
When life gives you more.
Space and peppiness along with good value for money
Mid to low income families.
First time sedan buyers.
Affordable sedan at the price of a hatchback.
1. Highly aggressively priced without compromising on features. 2. Launched with a twin hatchback to give more choices to customers. 3. Modeled on the lines of a pure sedan with trademark swept back 4. Peppy driving, suitable for city traffic.
5. Good advertising on TV, online and print media
6. Strong backing of parent brand ensures brand credibility and efficient distribution & services
1. Could not generate much sales despite good pricing. 2. Limited product differentiation in the segment means restricted customer loyalty
1. Facelift in the pipeline to make the car more appealing. 2. Growing middle class looking to buy their first sedan. 3. General Motors expanding Chevrolet’s distribution network aggressively.
1. Offerings from Honda, Maruti and Toyota who have a better brand image and better after-sales network. 2. Improvement in public transportation in urban areas. 3. Stiff competition with other brands being better in everything but price.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.