SWOT Analysis of Amaron with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Amara Raja Batteries Limited
Auto & Truck Parts
Lasts Long. Really Long.
Quality batteries that last for a long duration
Vehicle owners wanting a long lasting, high performance battery
Go-to choice for batteries, no matter the type of automobile.
1. Contains patented SilverX alloy to give it extra-long life. 2. High customer focus in all aspects from design to manufacturing to sales. 3. Continuously innovating and is at par with the best batteries in the world. 4. Market leader in India within a short span of a few years.
5. Huge dealer network.
6. Online ordering of batteries
7. Excellent advertising and marketing through TVCs, print media
1. Higher cost means limited margins
2. Huge competition from local and international brands means limited market share growth
1. Boom in automobile sales in all segments. 2. Customers are getting more brand sensitive and focus on quality more than cost. 3. International markets responding well to inroads by Amaron.
1. Other battery manufacturers offering lower prices. 2. Improvement in car technologies can lead to modification of batteries
3. Unfavorables govt policies can affect operational efficiency
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.