SWOT Analysis of Tata Zest with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Zest up your life
Benchmark setter in the segment with advanced safety and next-gen technologies
Growing urban middle class
Young working professionals in urban areas
Dependable, price-efficient sedan with high-tech features for tech savvy young people.
1. Most powerful diesel engine in segment, good drivability. 2. Well rounded car that does not compromise on anything unlike its competitors. 3. State of the art technology like touch panels and Harman speakers. 4. Reliable TATA image backing the Zest brand.
5. Strong TV advertising with a catchy ad.
6. Strong leader at the helm determined to bring Tata Motors back to the limelight.
1. Even though it includes latest technologies, it has not been able to portray itself as a youthful brand to the brand conscious target segment. 2. Despite being a Tata brand, it has unable to capture a large share of the market
1. Launched Zest sedan before Bolt hatchback to give the impression of Zest being a premium car, rather than Zest being an extended Bolt had it been launched after Bolt. 2. Tata’s image of reliability and growing service network. 3. Increasing tech savviness of urban middle class with higher disposable income.
1. Sharp improvement of public transportation in metro cities where the target group usually resides & rising fuel costs. 2. Maximum competition in this segment due to it having the most share. 3. Needs continuous innovation else will be toppled by competition.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.