1. Maruti Suzuki is the largest passenger car company in India, accounting for around 45% market share 2. Over 12,000 people are employed with Maruti 3. Good advertising, product portfolio, self-competing brands 4. Largest distribution network of dealers and after sales service centres 5. Strong brand value and strong presence in the second hand car market 6. Having different revenue streams like Maruti finance, Maruti Insurance and Maruti driving schools 7. Over 700,000 units sold in India annually including 50,000 exports
8. Maruti Suzuki launched NEXA showrooms to cater to its premium cars market
9. The company has been recognized by several awards in the automobile segment in India
1. Inability to penetrate into the international market 2. Employee management, strikes, worker wage problems have affected Maruti's brand image in the past
1. Developing hybrid cars and fuel efficient cars for the future can be an opportunity for Maruti Suzuki 2. Maruti can target tapping emerging markets across the world and building a global brand 3. Fast growing automobile market and increased purchasing power
1. Government policies for the automobile sector across the world 2. Ever increasing fuel prices 3. Intense competition from global automobile brands and cheaper brands can hurt Maruti Suzuki's business 4. Substitute modes of public transport like buses, metro trains etc
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.