1. Mitsubishi is one of the most popular brands in the automobile industry with excellent advertising and brand presence 2. Wide range of products from sedans to SUVs to hatchbatcks to motorsports offered by Mitsubishi motors 3. The Corporation has seven vehicle manufacturing facilities in five countries, Japan, Netherlands, Philippines, Thailand, United States and Brazil 4. Has over 30,000 employees in the company 5. Mitsubishi motors is a global brand having a wide geographic reach with strategic alliances
6. Good advertising and branding of the car company
7. Mitsubishi also manufactures commercial vehicles and trucks along with cars
8. The company has developed electric cars, which have been received very well in the market
1.Intense competition from automobile brands means limited market share growth for Mitsubishi cars
2. The company was affected by the Asian crisis and alleged fuel mileage issue
1. Developing hybrid cars and fuel efficient cars for the future can boost Mitsubishi's business 2. Tapping emerging markets across the world and building a global brand 3. Fast growing automobile market can be tapped
4. Tie-up with leading automobile manufacturers can help Mitsubishi capture a new market
1. Government policies for the automobile sector across the world 2. Ever increasing fuel prices can lead to decline in sale of cars 3. Intense competition from global automobile brands can reduce Mitsubishi's business 4. Substitute modes of public transport like buses, metro trains etc
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Mitsubishi Motors. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.