SWOT Analysis of TRW Automotive Holdings with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
TRW Automotive Holdings
The Blackstone Group
Auto & Truck Parts
Cognitive Safety Systems
Strong focus on combining technology and safety in a quality product.
High end automobile manufacturers
Luxury automotive manufactures who ensure top quality, expensive products in their cars
Supplier of a wide variety of top-notch safety components
1. Brand name and recognition associated with being a Fortune 500 company 2. Supplies several big name companies like Volkswagen, Nissan, Mazda, Mercedes and BMW 3. Monopoly in next-gen technologically advanced features like automatic driving and automobile computer units. 4. Backing from The Blackstone Group, one of the world’s largest VC organization.
5. Strong online presence with a YouTube channel and a Facebook page with regular brand campaigns.
6. Over 60,000+ employees are with the organization
1. Due to massive focus on quality and innovation, some of its business units are not profitable, hurting overall profitability. 2. US Dollar strengthening versus many Asian countries impacts export profitability.
1. Increased demand of TRW’s innovative technologies in a technologically driven world 2. Increased demand due to high automobile production volumes in emerging economies. 3. Increasing demand for higher end automobiles.
1. Non-stable currency rates 2. Intensely competitive automobile parts industry 3. Slow adoption of technologically advanced products
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to TRW Automotive Holdings. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.