Magna International SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Automobiles, Total Reads: 1465
SWOT Analysis of Magna International with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Auto & Truck Parts
End-to-end design, testing, engineering and manufacture of all vehicle systems.
All segments of automobile systems and parts.
Vehicle manufacturers who source the components to make their cars.
Comprehensive supplier of all parts required to produce a car.
1. Parts supplier to the big 3 automobile firms – General Motors, Ford Motor Company and Chrysler 2. Vast product portfolio that can comprehensively supply parts for an entire vehicle. 3. Strong distribution B2B network and long term contracts with three of the world’s biggest automobile firms. 4. Economies of scale in production brings down cost.
5. Global presence in approx 30 countries.
6. B2B company well known among automobile manufacturers.
7. Over 130,000 people are employed with the company
1. Extensive product line makes focusing difficult and expensive. It is not the outright best in its different product lines. 2. Emergence of competing auto spares companies, each focusing on less products but making those products better.
1. Can market itself as a B2C company and supply spares and fittings to consumers. 2. Growing automobile segment in developing countries creates a lot of demand.
1. High labor costs in Japan driving up overall costs. 2. High interest rates limiting capital expenditures. 3. Threat of competitors getting contracts for better parts.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Magna International. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.