SWOT Analysis of Hyundai Mobis with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Auto & Truck Parts
Branded specialist supplier of highest quality automobile parts.
Medium-high end customers looking for car accessories and spare parts. Supplier to Hyundai workshops globally.
Complete integrated automobile parts and service supplier.
1. Leading auto parts specialist company worldwide. 2. Strong R&D focus to cut down on the number of subcomponents for parts, leading to easier assembly, inventory control and cost reduction. 3. Hyundai having a strong presence almost globally and the brand itself is very strong. 4. Official spares partner of Hyundai and KIA
5. Global network of stores through Hyundai.
6. Strong focus on environmental care, control of harmful substances and actively tackling climate change.
7. Over 7000+ employees are with the organization
1. Almost negligible advertising and marketing outreach. 2. Intense competition means limited market share growth
1. New segments cropping up – MUV and Hybrid cars leading to a new segment of automobile spares. 2. New emerging markets making the automobile industry a fast-growing one leading to high spares demand. 3. Growing propensity of consumers to add refinements and upgrades to their cars.
1. High labor costs driving up overall costs. 2. High interest rates limiting capital expenditures. 3. Intense competition lowering profitability
1. Dana Holding Corporation 2. Delhpi Automotive Systems 3. TRW Automotive Holdings Corp
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.