SWOT Analysis of Aisin Seiki with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Auto & Truck Parts
Geared up for the future
Technologically superior products in a decent price
Automobile manufacturing components
Car makers needing a variety of automobile parts from a reputed brand
One stop shop for high quality automobile parts
1. Strong brand image and recognition on account of being a Fortune Global 500 company 2. Partner supplier of Toyota Group companies along with several other tie-ups with Mazda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, GM, Fiat and Porsche 3. One of the largest producer of automatic transmissions in the world
4. Its wide product portfolio includes engine, drivetrain, body and chassis etc
5. Strong CSR focus adds credibility to the company
6. Close to 100,000 people in the workforce
1. Highly bureaucratic management structure leading to slow decision making. 2. Alleged Price-fixing scandal has done some damage to brand image.
1. Toyota’s success in emerging markets leading to a strong demand for automobile parts and spares. 2. New segments cropping up – MUV and Hybrid cars leading to a new segment of automobile spares. 3. Strong expected Yen to make exports profitable
1. Unpredictable fluctuations in the Yen could hurt profits in the long run 2. Stiff competition among auto parts suppliers to grab contracts 3. Japan trade relations not cordial with a lot of countries, impacting smooth export of auto products.
1. Denso Corporation 2. Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd. 3. Robert Bosch Corporation
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.