SWOT Analysis of Delphi Automotive with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Delphi Automotive Plc.
Innovation for the real world
One of the largest automotive parts manufacturing company in the world
Automotive companies of the world
Top automotive brands
Future ready, technologically advanced company
1. Have a comprehensive portfolio of electrification solutions to help meet the stringent new emission norms
2. Pioneered vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) technologies
3. Strong revenue, 120+ manufacturing sites present in more than 30 countries, 99.9998 % quality level of output
4. Delphi products were found in one of the best selling models in US, Europe and China
5. Have won multiple awards which shows its credibility
6. CSR initiatives like Fundo Unido, Purple Line wastewater recycling initiative, Sponsoring “First” high school science competitions etc.
7. Over 150,000 people are employed with the organization
1. University of Massachusetts Amherst ranked Delphi as one of the largest producer of air pollution in recent years 2.Involved in various legal proceedings and claims
1. Tremendous growth potential in South America as only few of sales happen here 2. Driven by technology, Delphi is on the forefront of future technology 3. Acquisition of smaller companies can strengthen its position
1.Raw materials being supplied from throughout the world, which makes it fragile if there is some disruption in supply 2.Have to face currency exchange risk, commodity price risk, interest rate risk etc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Delphi Automotive. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.